Explore Socialprise’s Internship Programme
If you are planning to embark on a career in the field of digital marketing, advertising, branding, content writing, web development, search engine optimization (SEO), data analysis, e-commerce, graphic design, computer graphics, education, business development, or blogging, then an internship at Socialprise will be ideal for you.
We love seeing students or postgraduates discover their passion and blossom into strong professionals on the market. An internship is a great way to test the waters and see if this career is right for you, but it also requires a certain mindset to make the most of your internship programme.
The internship programme was developed by an international team of professionals in the fields, university professors, students, and interns. It was carefully designed to include an induction phase that addresses the expectations new interns can have for themselves and their hosting agency, as well as the proper mindset to approach this unmatched experience with and understand the commitment it entails. The programme offers a wide range of opportunities to gain insight in the technical and administrative programmes of Socialrpise while enriching the interns’ knowledge and experience in diversified fields.
The Socialprise internship programme offers you practical professional experience and enhances your academic knowledge with relevant work assignments in collaboration with Lebanese and International universities that can help you prepare for your future career. We pride ourselves on staying ahead of the trends in an ever-changing online environment. Build skills that will lead you to successful collaborations in the digital era.
Choosing an internship in a field that you enjoy is of crucial importance. At Socialprise, you will be surrounded by self-motivated professionals and university professors that hold themselves to a very high standard of work, and they will expect you to do the same. It will be up to you to rise to the occasion and get all that you can out of the opportunity.
During your internship, you will have the opportunity to learn new competencies. In addition to practicing the everyday skills, you will see how a virtual agency operates, how departments interact to get a project completed, and the culture that surrounds the company. The things you will learn from experiencing the real-world scenarios and solving the challenges that you’ll encounter during an internship are impossible to teach in a classroom. So choose wisely, and make the most out of this opportunity.
As part of the Socialprise team, you will be exposed to different platforms, procedures, processes, and ways of thinking. An intern at Socialprise will complete their experience with a clear understanding of the digital world and know what it means to be part of a team with a strong vision and belief in collaboration, excellence, growth, and balance.
What are the Requirements?
– Age: You must be at least 20 years old to apply.
– Languages: You should have an excellent command, both written and spoken, of Arabic, English or French. A working knowledge of other languages is an asset.
– Computer skills: You must have an excellent knowledge of computer systems and office-related software.
– Team player: You should be able to work well in a team and adapt to an international working environment.
– Communication skills: You should possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
– You have not previously participated in Socialprise’s Internship Programme.
– You are allowed to submit only one application.
– The duration of an internship generally ranges between 3 and 6 months.
– Socialprise does not remunerate interns. There is no compensation, financial or otherwise for internship assignments.
– Even if you are eligible, there is no guarantee of placement. We receive more applications from qualified candidates than we can place.
– Your application will be accessed by Socialprise managers around the world and will stay in our database for a period of twelve months.
– We do not respond to each and every candidate. If selected, you will be directly contacted by the manager. If you do not receive any update within six months, it means that your application has not been successful.